Saturday, May 9, 2009

Recipes

I've posted a couple of recipes on my food blog.

Rotisserie Chicken Salad

and

Crockpot Yogurt.

I made my second batch of yogurt last night, and I used Lactaid instead of regular whole milk. For those of you who may not be familiar with it, Lactaid is a "lactose free" milk for people who are lactose intolerant. The first time I made the yogurt, I made it with regular whole milk, and let's just say it didn't agree with my system! The Lactaid worked great, and so far -- so good! :o)

The Rotisserie Chicken Salad is really good. A mixture of different flavors that come together very nicely!

Let me know if you try either of these!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."