Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Drank alcohol? Here you have 39 questions for the people who are a little older…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Credit Card - we usually pay it off each month, so it's a doozy!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? We went out for our anniversary in February to a new restaurant downtown...can't remember the name of it, but it was nice and it was romantic since it was just the two of us.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now? Taking a nap!
4. How many colleges did you attend?
Two. Southern Ohio College and Liberty University
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Because it was clean and short sleeves
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices? They went up *again* last night!
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? "uggghhh"
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Praying for my kids
9. Do you miss being a child? Sometimes...only because I'd like to sit on my Daddy's lap one more time and because I'd like to change some things I did.
10. What errand/chore do you despise? Going to Wal-Mart
11. Get up early or sleep in? I like to sleep in until about 8:00, but try to get up earlier to get my quiet time done.
12. Have you found real love yet? Absolutely!
13. Favorite lunch meat? I don't think I have one. I like turkey breast and bologna on occasion
14. What do you get every time you go into Target? It varies...last time was water balloons. :o)
15. Beach or lake? Beach
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Absolutely not!
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Neither
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Glen Beck -- only because Neal would love it!
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Yes
20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No
21. Ring tone? Ring, Ring ;o)
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? camp site
23. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go? I've only been to San Diego, so I would like to see the rest of the state. :o)
24. Do you go to church? Yes
25. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Neither :o) I wouldn't mind starting a new career down the road. I'm not opposed to starting new friendships, but I don't feel like I spend enough time with the friends that I have now.
26. How old are you? As I said above...I turned 43 this past Tuesday (May 19th)
27. Are you where you want to be in life? Yes, but I'm not where I'd like to be with "me"
29. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons? Scooby Doo and the Jetsons
30. What about you do you think has changed the most? My boldness..I'm not as shy as I used to be.
31. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life? Not even close! Life just keeps getting better and better.
32. Are there times you still feel like a kid? There are a few people in my life that I tend to feel "immature" around. I hate that feeling though.
33. Did you ever own a troll doll? No
34. Did you have a pager? No
36. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with? For the most part
37. Who do you think impacted your life the most? Everyone I'm friends with have impacted my life to a certain extent, but I would say my Mom and my husband
38. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? Two of my friends moms -- Daisy and Johnny
39. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? You know it! It's my turn now! :o)