Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday

God continues to bless us!

Neal had more energy today, and his color is looking better. He had an appointment this afternoon to check his blood. It is still too thick, so we'll continue working on that. His pulse was 88 and his BP was 120/70! Looking good!

We ran a few errands while we were out and Neal sat in the car and made a few phone calls. I hear he was pretty skeptical on what kind of movies we would pick out at the library, (right, Don?) but we ended up getting several old John Wayne movies. The kids weren't so happy, but Neal had a big grin on his face!

Our friends, the Toals, brought us dinner tonight and it was delicious! It was so nice to be able to sit down to a meal that I hadn't prepared. What a treat!!!

Now I guess I'll go see what John Wayne is up to!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."