Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back from Mexico



These are the first pictures I'm posting on my blog. I'll have more later.

Our trip was incredible! God taught me so much in this trip...especially about how spoiled and selfish I am! Sounds like a great time, huh? LOL Actually it was. It was a needed lesson. I pray I don't forget it, and will move forward on this journey of life remembering it. I really don't know how to express my thoughts clearly yet. Maybe I never will. I sit hear thinking about it and tears just spring into my eyes.

"Why me, Lord? Why am I allowed to live so lavishly when a family of 11 in Mexico live in a house smaller than my son's bedroom?" I just pray that I do not fail Him, and that I give however I can, whenever I can!

"Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift." 2 Corinthians 9:15

2 comments:

Perri said...

It certainly is an eye opener. How much joy they get out something so simple as bubbles.

You were right about the tree - that was awesome.

Nancy said...

Glad that your trip was so successful and you are back safe. I am sure it will take a while to process those feelings.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."