Friday, January 1, 2010

Memories of 2009

Our family in February


Neal in deep thought at our campsite. :o)


Playing cards with Mom in Myrtle Beach.



On our way to Walton's Mountain!


The "real" Walton's (Hamner) home


Me with Beth and Ben in front of the Walton's Museum



Robert Wayne sampling some of the "recipe"



Having lunch in the library of the museum.



Ben in the Lifeguard's chair



Beth playing Lifeguard



Mom and I on our annual trip to Williamsburg, Virginia



Ben and Suzi in the 15 inches of snow we got in December!



Beth dressed to play in the snow!



Fun at Layman Farms with our homeschool group



Our dear friends, the Gordons, welcomed Isabella Jane into their family!



Learning to play Skip-Bo with my cousin, Alvin.



Beth found some really tall corn in Kentucky!



Visiting with family in Kentucky


Ben on his way to camp for the very first time!



Saying goodbye to a dear friend as she moved to New Zealand! We miss you, Becky!



Tragedy in the loss of Heidi and David



Playing corn hole with my brother, Darrell.



Kids enjoying Myrtle Beach! (October 2009...not September)



Beth took a picture of me taking a picture. :o) This was at the Dixie Stampede.



Camping in the backyard in our new tent.



Ben "rock climbing" at Blackwater Creek.



Beth and her new friend.



Oh, my...Beth dressed up as the old hag in Snow White.


Memories of 2009!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Teresa, Catching up on my blog reading today and wanted to let you know how much I miss you and appreciate your friendship!
Love, Becky.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

It was fun watching someone else's family in photos. Beth looks VERY unlike a hag.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Sincerely yours

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."