Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ABC Meme

A is for age:
42

B is for burger of choice:
I'm not a big burger fan, so believe it or not I'll say McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese

C is for what kind of car you drive:
Chevy Cobalt

D is for your dog’s name:
Suzi

E is for essential item you use everyday:
Colgate toothpaste!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
Glen Beck

G is for favorite game:
Pit

H is for HomeState:
Ohio

I is for instruments you play:
Clarinet (but I haven't played in years)

J is for favorite juice:
Orange

K is for whose butt you’d like to kick:
Uh, I can think of a few politicians...

L is for last restaurant you ate at?
Applebee's

M is for your favorite Muppet:
Miss Piggy

N is for Number of Piercings:
2

O is for overnight hospital stays:
5 or 6 (not including all the nights I spent with Neal :o)

P is for people you were with today:
Neal, Beth, Ben, Jamie, Raven and Mom

Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
read

R is for biggest regret:
It's so big I don't talk about it. :o(

S is for status:
Married to my best friend and Mother of two great kids!

T is for time you woke up today:
7:00 am

U is for what you consider unique:
Every day

V is for vegetable you love:
grilled asparagus

W is for worst habit:
impatience

X is for x-rays you’ve had:
too many to count

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
salad with grilled chicken

Z is for zodiac sign:
Taurus, but I don’t follow my horoscope


Let me know if you do this on your blog!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."