Monday, June 7, 2010

Sky Watch Friday (only it's Monday now) :)

I know it's no longer Friday, but I was very busy on Friday and over the weekend. So, here is my Sky Watch "Friday" picture. This was taken at a wedding in Virginia on Saturday. The sky was so pretty, but it was over 90 degrees out there! Whew...it was a scorcher! However, the bride looked nice and cool as she walked down the aisle!




I cannot take credit for this next picture (wish I could since it's better than mine!). My daughter Beth took this and I thought it was so pretty I wanted to share it on here, as well!


If you would like to see more beautiful picture, click here: Sky Watch Friday!








Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."