Monday, January 2, 2012

Beth and Ben's Birthday Party November 2011

Beth turned 17 in November and Ben turned 14 in November. They both love to dance, so we had a combined birthday party for them. They both invited several friends and we all had a good time!


Mamaw, Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy and Aunt Janet


Ben and his cousin, Alley.


My niece, Susie, putting raspberries on the Raspberry-Mocha Cupcakes


My great-nephew Daniel with his daddy, Robbie.


Laura and Beth swing dancing


Ben on the right


Time for food!


Looks like the girls claimed this table!


I made Keylime Cupcakes and Raspberry Mocha Cupcakes


We had hot dogs, potato salad, mac and cheese, cole slaw and chips.




Beth and Alek dancing


Getting ready for a line dance.


No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."