Sunday, January 1, 2012

Myrtle Beach - November 2011

We were blessed to be able to spend a few days in Myrtle Beach in November. We went with my mom and we stayed in a new hotel.


Definitely a great place to stay!


The other side of the hotel was rounded. Every room has a view of at least part of the ocean!


Neal spotting some dolphin!


Ben celebrated his 14th birthday while we were there. In addition to a ticket to Word of Life Superbowl, he also received gold fish (his fav) and sunglasses.


Neal and I got up early so we could write this in the sand. It ended up staying the entire time we were there!


This was the view from Mom's bedroom balcony.


Cool view from the living room.


This was our first sunrise while we were there.


I love the pink hues!


Ben chose Chinese food for his birthday dinner!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."