Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cut Deux

Welllllll, I was really late on taking a picture.  I'm actually getting cut #3 tomorrow!  So, this is really, really grown out!  I wanted to document the color though.  So, here is cut two:


You can see the grown out color on the ends, but it really has not been bad at all!  I'm actually quite amazed at how easy it has been to grow out my color. I've had lots of people ask about it.  They're not sure if I'm letting myself go gray, or if I have some funky frosting going on.  I've gotten lots of compliments.

We'll see how it looks tomorrow. Almost all of the bottle color should be going bye-bye!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."