Thursday, October 2, 2014

The First Cut

So I took the plunge and got a major haircut in July!  The timing was not the best....we had just gone through a death in our family and I was using chemo cream on my nose, so it was very unsightly. Let's just say my emotions were raw, my self esteem was low, and I was about to possibly make it worse by cutting my hair off and going gray!

However, my hairdresser is amazing!!! 


I LOVED the cut she gave me!  The gray didn't show through as much as I thought it would, and it was really easy to fix!  You can see the gray peeking through, but I had some more time before I really went gray!

So, yep...not showing the nose.  :)



No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."