Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sky Watch Friday



Welcome to my Sky Watch Friday pictures. These were taken last Saturday night. We went to a local farm league baseball game (not sure what they call themselves. i think they are a AA team or maybe it's just one A...) Anyway, part of the view from the ballfield is of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It was an evening game and at one point I looked over my shoulder and saw this beautiful sky. I immediately left the game and went to take pictures for SWF! :o) So here's what I got (other than the last one being cropped, these were not changed from the original picture.)







For more Sky Watch photos, or to join in the fun, click HERE!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant colors in the sky. I like them all.


Nice photography.

Abraham

Juliana said...

love the colors of ur sky

My SWF : Up and Down Thanks

Carletta said...

Beautiful golden skies!

Tom said...

These really are fantastic and the colouring is beautiful... we have such colours as this around spring time last..

Michele said...

Gosh, the colors are stunning!!! WOW... very impressive!
Mountain Retreat

Kelly said...

Fabulous and stunning pink sky! Great colors in all of them! Well done!

Whitney said...

what beautiful shots! those colors in the sky are amazing! Have a great friday!

Photo Cache said...

Lovely, lovely hues.

Berit T said...

Very very nice SWF photos!!

Raven said...

I'm always awed by the colors that nature offers. Lovely shots.

Tink *~*~* said...

That was one lucky glance over your shoulder, with beautiful results. Have a wonderful weekend. :D

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

magiceye said...

wow! awesome colored skies!


Do check out my Independence Day SkyWatch post here

Petunia said...

Very nice pictures:) Must have been awesome to watch.
Thanks for sharing!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Lovely collection. What a choice of colours.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Mine is up as well. Hope to see you there.

Have a great weekend!
Nita

Torsdag 1952 said...

Sorry, I’m a little late because I was sailing this weekend.
So I stop by and say thank you for a nice SWF.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."