I found this on Jennifer's blog and thought it would be fun. Here's what you do:
The challenge is to google your name and the word "needs" and tell us the first 13 things it says.
So here's what *Teresa needs*...
1. Teresa needs to lay off the sauce! (*hiccup* "Whatchu talkin' 'bout?")
2. Teresa needs one more miracle to become a saint. (The kids and I were talking about saints this morning...if I only knew then that I only need one more miracle...)
3. Teresa needs a nose job. (Now they're getting a little too personal...)
4. Teresa needs to make hard business decisions to keep the cash flowing. (Ain't that the truth!)
5. Teresa needs YOU! (When did I replace Uncle Sam?)
6. Teresa needs a finishing school as she is a crude classless act. (Excuuuuse me?)
7. Teresa needs her fans, but she doesn't need them to be so aggressive and over- promoting. (One fan at a time, please!)
8. Teresa needs to come on board. (I'd like to go on board an ocean liner to Hawaii!)
9. Teresa needs to build her own solid foundation, and investing time and energy into her home, domestic relationships, and inner life. (Who's been reading my diary?)
10. Teresa needs to raise $6500.00. (I don't need to raise $6,500, but I do need to raise about $1,300 for mine and Beth's mission's trip to Mexico in January!)
11. Teresa needs to confirm her commitment to her new unmarried life. (HUH???!!!)
12. Teresa needs a doctor. (Do you know something I don't???)
and, finally, what does Teresa need?
13. Teresa needs to be praised! (Thank you...thank you, very much!)
What about YOU...what do you need?