Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow!

Our front yard
Yay!!! We got lots of snow Sunday night and had lots of fun playing in it yesterday! We received 10 inches...which is the biggest snow my children have ever seen.

Neal took the day off (our road wasn't cleared until late in the day) and helped the kids make tracks for sledding. Neal's sister Janet came and spent the day with us. We built a big track out in the woods. I forgot my camera when we went in the afternoon, but that night after dark, our friends came over and we went back out there. The sky was very clear and the snow helped illuminate everything so we could see. I took a few pictures, but then my battery died. My friend, Colleen, took some pictures, so I hope to get copies of them from her.

Leah looking for Han Solo and Luke
Maybe they're hiding in one of the snow caves!

Ben making a snow angel!

Erin and Beth (it's hard to keep your eyes open when you're hit with a bright flash in the dark!)


Ben sledding down to the bottom of the hill


Ben sledding backwards



Looking up through the trees at night. The brightest light is the crescent moon.

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."