Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October Pics

We went to an orchard at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The views were gorgeous! This is a view of Sharp Top (part of Peaks of Otter).

This is me and Ben with our straw man :o)
I don't know about my Mom...trying to pick up a date at the apple orchard!!!
This is a family picture. Neal was feeling a little under the weather that day. ;o)
This is a picture of Neal's cousins: Raeann, Larry and Jessica. They spent the day with us.
Ben had his face painted. It was supposed to look like fire. I wish my friend Angie lived closer. She is an awesome face painter!
Beth had a Maple leaf painted on. She did a pretty good job on this one.
Suzi had bathtime outside this month. The kids had fun! Suzi .... not so much!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."