Monday, October 1, 2007

What Was That??


This was one of Beth's spelling words today...well, not really. I was giving Beth a spelling pretest today and wanted to find out the meaning of the spelling word so I could come up with a good sentence. I thought I knew the meaning, but I didn't want to rely on my "I think I know what it means" version, so I clicked on one of my favorite sites: dictionary.com. I quickly and I emphasize quickly typed in the word so that Beth wouldn't see it from across the room. (I shouldn't have worried about it since she didn't have her glasses on, but I didn't think about it that much) When I looked up I realized my fingers were positioned one letter too far, and this is the word I got.


This is what dictionary.com had to say about my new word.


Here's the *real* word. :o)

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."