Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What's New?

Just staying busy with regular stuff. :o)

We had a good weekend. I already talked about the play on Saturday...that was fun. Sunday was a great day at church. We had excellent speakers, both Sunday AM and PM. Our men had a retreat this weekend, so we heard from both of their speakers. Sunday morning we listened to Dr. Jeff Myers share his heart. (Myers Institute and Passing the Baton) He has a real burden to train our next generation to take a stand for Christ and be godly men and women. Sunday evening we had another speaker from Passing the Baton, and he was really good, as well.

After church we went to the home of some friends of ours. Their son's birthday was last week, so he had a lot of the youth group over for a fellowship time. We had a nice time of fellowship with some of our friends, as well. :o) It's always fun to eat and talk!

I started another handwriting job on Monday, and I'm already behind. I took 1,000 envelopes this time and have until next Monday to complete them. But, tonight I have church, tomorrow Neal and I are going to hear Josh McDowell speak. He is doing a seminar for parents called "Why Belief Matters." Friday afternoon/evening we're watching the children of a friend of mine. Saturday we have out of town guests that we'll be spending time with. Sunday -- church. All fun stuff, but I have to fit handwriting in somewhere. Soooooooooo....

I guess I'd better get to it!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."