Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged in an email from a friend, so I'll tag here. Anyone who wants to do it, go at it! If you do, be sure and tell me!

Tag You Are It!

If you opened it, you have to do it. Then, send it back to the person who
sent it to you and the rest of your friends!

Two names you go by:
1. Teresa 2. Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Gray sweatshirt
2. Blue jeans

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Go camping
2. Watch the night sky

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Find a firebox and logs that will fit my mantle!
2. A night out with my husband!

Two Pets that you have or have had:
1. Suzi, the St. Bernard
2. Symon, the Siamese

Two things you did last night: (I was sick with the stomach flu yesterday)
1. Ate ice chips while lounging in bed.
2. Drooled on my pillow in between trips to the bathroom.

Two things you ate today:
1. Orange/Vanilla ice cream for breakfast
2. About 5 bites of steak and some sauteed squash

Two people you last talked to:
1. Neal
2. Beth

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Church
2. Watching Beth perform in choir

Longest trips taken:
1. Disney World
2. Grand Canyon

Your favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Easter

Two favorite beverages:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Iced Mocha

TAG, YOU'RE IT!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."