Friday, February 27, 2009

Longer

I have my music (at the bottom of this page) set on random, so I never know what song will pop up when I get on here. I have a mix of mostly Christian, but also an electic mix of different music I've enjoyed as an adult. Today when I got on my blog the song "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg came on. When Neal and I were dating he had a cassette tape by Dan Fogelberg that we listened to some in his car, and he loved the song "Longer." That is the song we chose for our wedding. Our friend, Jay and Neal's aunt Wanda sang it...it was beautiful!

If you want to hear it, go down to the bottom of this page to the player. Scroll down to #27 and click on it. :o)

Another song I loved at that time was "Groovy Kind of Love." We didn't have anyone sing it, but Janet did play it on the keyboard before the ceremony...along with a lot of different songs. It was fun!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."