Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday again

Just a quick note this morning. The weekend went well. Our single mom's cookout was a big hit. We had 27 people here and the weather held out. After the last person left around 9:15 or so Neal and I quickly cleaned off the deck and put everything back in it's place. As we were putting the last thing away the first sprinkles started! Perfect timing, I'd say! :o)

Saturday morning came bright and early. We were up at 6:00 and went to the church for our used book sale. I made $86.25 so I was pretty happy. I still have my Power Glide Jr Spanish to sell. Anyone interested? It's like new!!! :o)

A migraine set in Saturday night and lasted through the night. Sunday morning I felt better, although it wasn't completely gone. We went on to church and went to Sunday School. After SS though I told Neal I needed to go home. I spent the rest of the day in bed. I'm feeling better this morning...just a little "hungover." If you have migraines you probably know what I mean.

Now I've got to run over to Walmart and get a few groceries. I'm making dinner for a couple in our Sunday school class that just had a baby. I'm going to make homemade chicken and noodle soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, salad, and I made some yummy strawberry and blueberry muffins this morning.

Toodles!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."