Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yes, I'm Alive!

It's been an entire week since I posted, and I have not had time to sit down and post about anything. I don't have time right now either, so this is going to be a quick one. I'll elaborate more later:

Camping: We had a blast! The weather was perfect. The food was good. The fellowship was splendid! We wore ourselves out!

Grinding Wheat: I got my new Wonder Mill on Monday. We are totally hooked on grinding our own wheat and baking our own bread now. We feel better and it sure does taste better! Right now I have two bread machines going in my kitchen. I have them both on the dough cycle, so it will mix it for me and let it go through the first rising. Then I'll take them out and with one I'll make two pizza crusts for supper tonight, and with the other the kids and I are going to make bagels. (I do have pictures to share from breadbaking last week).

Handwriting Job: Completed!

Beth: She's been going to volleyball camp every morning this week.

Ben: We've been hanging out here doing stuff around the house that needed to be done. We shopped at Walmart this morning (oh, joy...).

We went to the pool yesterday and this afternoon.

Beth had a volleyball game Tuesday night...won one, lost two.

We've been busy, but we're having fun!

1 comment:

Perri said...

Well, I guess that explains the lack of posting! Sounds like lots of fun.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."