Saturday, August 25, 2007

Camping Trip

We forgot to bring Ben's fishing pole with us, so he improvised and found a stick and a string. He also happened to find some bait...I think he had more fun fishing with this stick than he ever did with his real pole!
Here was our set-up for this trip. This was our first time using our screen tent over the table. It was a bit flimsy, but I sure was thankful for it after some of the rains we had!
Here's Beth canoeing with one of the other dads. I don't think she was very confident in her canoeing ability, but she had fun!
Here's Ben with his best friend Carlee and her parents. He really enjoyed his canoe ride with them!
What started out as some "rock hopping" as our kids call it, turned into some water drenching! In case you want to feel sorry for Beth in this picture, you should know that she dumped a Mountain Dew on this young man's head earlier in the day. Can you say PAYBACK!
And last, and in this case, certainly least, is my dear hubby! What do you expect when all you've done all day is sit around and eat and talk. A guy's gotta have some fun! I sure hope he washed his hands before he made my s'more!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."