Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Friday!

Yaah! I love Fridays! So, what's on the agenda for today? Swimming, baby! ;o) Neal and I got up again this morning at 6:30 and walked and then worked out down in our gym. I made breakfast for all of us while the kids picked green beans. Now I just finished eating here at the computer, so I'm going to write this and get off of here! We have to leave at 9:45 to take Suzi and Shadow to the vet. Suzi needs her kennel cough shot, and Shadow needs rabies and feline leukemia (I think). I was scheduled to watch my friends kids today from 2 to 6, but we wanted to go to the pool early, so their mom is going to drop them off at 11:00. We'll pack a lunch and stay at the pool for several hours. We're meeting up with four other families. It should be a great day. Hopefully I'll get some pictures today. I took the camera yesterday and forgot to use it! I got to caught up in talking. :o)

Tonight we're making salsa again. Yum! Tomorrow we have a graduation party to go to. An old friend of ours just received her medical degree, so we're going to celebrate with her and her family and friends!

Judgement House starts on Sunday at our church. We helped by handing out prayer bands at church the last couple of weeks. We wear a prayer band to remind us to pray for the person who's name was written on our band. I say "was" because it doesn't take long for the name to wear off. We pray for our person every day and cannot take off the band until the end of Judgement House. I think there were around 90 people saved last year at JH. It's a great ministry. Ben was saved last year on September 11th after he had gone through JH the night before. He didn't even go through the "scarier" scenes. He just wanted to make sure that he knew for certain that he would go to heaven when he died. What a blessing!

Okay, I'm outta here. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."