Monday, December 31, 2007

Tagged!

by Perri: Here's how it works:


Link to the person that tagged you (check)


Post the rules on your blog. (check)


Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, (this is hard!)


Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (random..as in strangers?)


Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven Random Facts about Teresa:


1. My name is Teresa and I am called Teresa...not Terri. Not that there's anything wrong with that name, but when I introduce myself as Teresa, please do not say "Nice to meet you, Terri." (been there, done that...cringed)

2. On Thursday of last week I found out that Hydrogen Peroxide is a great blood stain remover. That may explain why I was strangely happy when Neal cut his finger on a nail Friday and got blood on the carpet. Sick, huh?

3. I was also sickly excited when Ben had a nosebleed Saturday morning and I had another blood stain to clean up.

4. Hydrogen Peroxide does work in cleaning up blood stains!

5. I have a calendar fetish. I have a calendar in almost every room in my house: kitchen, school room, Beth's room, Ben's room, the kids bathroom, and our bathroom. I also carry a pocket sized calendar in my purse.

6. After two years, I am almost finished with the "read the Bible through in a year" plan! Maybe I'll make it through in one year in 2009!

7. I am opposed to "Blu Ray Discs." Why can't they stop at DVDs and leave well enough alone!

Okay, that's it about me. Here's who I tag:

1. Amy
2. Andi
3. Jenny
4. Lyn
5. Sarah
6. Anthony
7. Marsha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

People call you "Terri"? That is weird. It never crossed my mind. But now that I think of it, people are always trying to call Stanley "Stan." Drives him nuts. He tells them, "Stan's my dad." hehe.

I'll have to think up 7 random things about myself. Not sure I have 7 people to tag since two people I know have recently stopped blogging but I'll try to come up with some.

Perri said...

I'm still waiting on someone to cut themselves. Any other time it would be easy to try this out.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

You're cracking me up about the blood. We never have simple blood, only emergency blood... Definitely takes the joy out of peroxide!

I'll have to do your tag but weird really is relative, isn't it?

Theresa said...

I had to laugh at #1 for obvious reasons! :o)

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."