Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 (not 2008) in Review

Perri tagged me for another post, but I'm having a hard time coming up with things to write for that one...so I'll start off with reviewing 2007 (not 2008). I've typed the first sentence from the first post of each month in 2007 (not 2008). If you want to read further about that particular post, you can click on the sentence. The first three months are from my old blog. Here goes...

January: My 2006 in Review

Okay, I got this idea from my friend Perri.


February: SNOW DAY!

Shortly after waking up this morning, I shuffled into the kitchen, flipped on the radio, and started the coffee.


March: It's Working -- Too Late

I can't believe it's working now...my blog that is.



April: Baseball and Allergies

Warm temperatures, tulips, daffodils, green grass, budding trees, POLLEN!


May: Driving???

Here's Ben "driving" and Beth telling him what he's doing wrong!


June: Our Super Baseball Player

Ben had a fun season playing baseball with a local church league.


July: Happy 4th of July!

I walked through a county courthouse square,

On a park bench an old man was sitting there.


August: It's Friday! Yaah! I love Fridays!

September: I'm a Girly Girl

I found this on Amy's Blog. Let me know if you do it.


October: Potato Soup Pizza

Since I've been grinding my own wheat the last 4 months, we eat a lot more pizza around here!


November: Yuck!

Last night in the gym at church:

Ben: "I have some bad news."


December: Late Thanksgiving Post

I just downloaded the pictures from my camera and came across this picture of my Cranberry Supreme Salad.


That was kind of fun...for me, anyway. :o) It's fun to look back and see what I've written. Lots of things I would have forgotten if I had not written them down! If you do this on your blog, let me know!

Happy 2008 (not 2009 -- although I wish you a happy 2009 in another year!)!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, don't rush it. ;-)

Weird, but I remembered your snow day post rather clearly, for me at least. :-) Maybe I'll get around to this at some point. K's birthday is Monday...dentist...school starts back...dance starts back...etc...well, maybe not. :-D

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."