Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tiger Beat Questions

I found this on Perri's blog who found it on her friend's blog. Just some goofiness from a 1967 Tiger Beat magazine on this cold December morning:

what is your favorite flower? Carnations (bouquets with all different colors)

what is the most insane question you’ve ever been asked? Do your kids get enough socialization? (Please if they were any more socialized I couldn't stand them!)

what word in the english language do you wish you’d invented? logorrhea (we use this word often to describe our daughter's talking habits)

where would you like to live? I'm quite content where I am...just add on a garage and a screened in porch and I'll be even happier. :o)

what is the first quote that comes to your mind? "I'm your huckleberry." Yes, I am stuck on Tombstone right now.

what do you miss about your childhood? Sitting on my Daddy's lap and listening to his heart beat.

who's your favorite villain? Villian? Hmmmm....Spiderman movies are big at our house right now so I'll choose the Sandman.

what was your favorite subject in school? computer lab

in what hour of the day do you function best? from 5:00 to 6:00 pm (that's when I'm moving around making supper)

if you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'm already Mother Teresa, so who can beat that?

what is the main fault in your character? faults? I don't have any faults? Who are you kidding??? (pride?)

who is your favorite historical figure? In recent history I'd say Ronald Reagan

what in the world do you least desire? Being stuck upside down on a roller coaster.

finish this sentence: “happiness is a thing called…” Love! (the love of my Heavenly Father, my family and my friends)

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."