Thursday, December 4, 2008

Advent

Our Advent Candles and the book I use that tells about Advent (and many other wonderful Christmas traditions)

Neal reading the Bible during our family devotions.

Our Advent Hershey's Kiss calendar chain. Starting on December 1st we give Beth and Ben a candy Kiss each day.

Before they get their candy kiss, they have to give one of us a real kiss.

When I'm doing it, this is my favorite part. I think Daddy enjoys it, too!

Here's a close up of the chain. It's fun and easy to create, and makes for some great memories!

3 comments:

Todd Yandell said...

Looks like fun! Tell Beth I see her rainbow nails. Her hair looks really cute cut like that.
Nancy

Splinters of Silver said...

Wow, the 'Advent Hershey's Kiss calendar chain' looks neat. I have never heard of such, but I bet my two kids would love to do it.

Thanks,
Tim

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Thank you for coming over for a visit with me and my family. I so enjoyed visiting with yours. I love to see a Daddy so involved with his babies. You are blessed.
Love to you and yours.
Josephine
www.homeschoolblogger.com/dixiecajuns

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."