Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Weekend Before Christmas...

and all through the house, lots of creatures are stirring...except for the mouse.

Okay, I don't know where that came from, but I'm going to leave it. ;o)

On Thursday I went and got my haircut. I love my new hairdresser. My friend Tammy recommended her and she is awesome! She likes to take chances and do different things...and she's inexpensive! She doesn't wash my hair (which is fine with me), but she spritzes it with water and then cuts it, and then she styles it. She's quick too. I'm usually out in under 30 minutes. She only charges $12.00! I think that is quite a deal. So the pictures in my earlier post are of my new haircut. I've fixed it myself now, and although it doesn't look as good, I still like it.

Thursday night I went to Neal's work Christmas dinner. I had a yummy steak dinner, baked potato and marinated mushrooms. Neal and I split Tiramisu for dessert.

Last night we went to see lights at a nearby Elks Home. They have over 60,000 lights on display with lots of different things like the nativity, santa and his sleigh, etc. I made homemade pizza rolls and we had a picnic supper! It was lots of fun.

Today my friend Tammy and I went shopping and out to dinner. I finished up my Christmas shopping and just have to work on a project I'm doing. Hopefully I'll get it done by Christmas!

Well, that's what's going on around here! Now we're going to watch Wall-E (is that how you spell it?).

Have a good night!

1 comment:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Your new haircut is fabulous!

And Mmmm... steak, potato and mushrooms sounds really delicious right now.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."