Monday, January 24, 2011

Before and After Pics

I was watching Rachael Ray the other day and she had a woman on her show who had lost 40 lbs in the past six months. On the woman's blog, at the very beginning of her journey, she posted a picture of herself in a bikini. (Don't worry...you'll NEVER have to worry about me doing that!) Then she would periodically update her blog with pictures to show her progress. I thought that would be a good idea for me to do, too. Even though it's not a bikini, it was still difficult to put these pictures on here. I can't wait to see my "after" shots!



January 24, 2011


January 24, 2011
(This is after 9.8 lbs lost, but, unfortunately, I still look the same.)

Oh, stink! I just realized that I shouldn't have smiled. You know...all those before pictures on infomercials shows the "before person" not smiling and the after person with a BIG smile. Oh, well!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."