Monday, January 17, 2011

Weigh In Day!

Today was my first weigh-in and I lost 6.2 lbs! I knew I had lost some weight, but I didn't realize how much. I was very pleased with my first week's loss. I'm sure the following weeks will be less, but I hope I continue to lose at least some each week!

I'm reading a great book right now called "Reshaping It All" by Candace Cameron Bure. It's a book about physical and spiritual fitness. She uses a lot of scripture and gives a lot of advice from experience. So far I've gotten a lot of good nuggets out of the book!

1 comment:

Perri said...

WOW! That's a lot to lose. Congratulations and keep it up! Or off!!!

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."