Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Four of Weight Watchers

So far, so good!

I've been able to stay on track each day so far. That is an accomplishment for me, to stay on track for four days without cheating. The cool thing is that I can eat anything I want, I just have to count it. I went out to breakfast at Panera with a friend this morning. I looked up the nutritional information before I went, so I knew what I was going to order ahead of time. I ordered a sesame bagel with reduced fat sun-dried tomato cream cheese. I only ate about a third of the cream cheese, so that helped on points. It felt very liberating to be able to go to a restaurant and order something I liked and not feel guilty!

Each day has been an adventure deciding what to eat and how to spend my points. It reminds me of when I get money for my birthday or for Christmas and I'm very careful how I spend my money. The same is true for my points. I don't want to waste them by spending them on something that I don't like, won't fill me up, or satisfy me.

I'm SO excited about this new way of eating!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."