Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chug, Chug, Chug, Chug...

and no, I'm not drinking anything, I was thinking of a train chugging along the tracks ... uphill. That's my journey right now.


I continue to feel good on this program and continue to lose weight. I do weigh myself daily (I know the "experts" say you shouldn't do this, but it does help me stay on track), but I am only going to post my official weight loss here after I weigh in at Weight Watcher's on Mondays.

I'm trying some new recipes that I found on the WW's website. I've tried a really good crockpot chili with pork (pork instead of hamburger), crockpot chicken burritos (kind of like fajitas), and a few others. I hope to add recipes that we like to my food blog soon.

Exercise is still a struggle for me. I've worked out once this week. I hope to work out again today. For some reason I'm really resistant to it right now, but I know I need to do this!

Neal hasn't been here this week. He's on a business trip in Tennessee. Usually when he's away I really struggle with cooking. I usually take a kind of "cooking break" while he's gone, but I knew I couldn't do that this time. I haven't cooked every day because we've had leftovers, but I have cooked. I've also stayed on program for which I'm very thankful and excited!

I don't remember if I mentioned this before or not, but we went to a birthday party last Saturday night and I knew they were going to be serving pizza. So ahead of time I purchased a Lean Cuisine pizza and a Weight Watcher's dessert to take along with me. It worked out great and I didn't feel deprived. They also had fresh veggies, so I enjoyed some of those, as well! This is do-able!

Okay, gotta get off here and go do some cleaning and cooking. May you all have a healthy, blessed day!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."