41. I almost have the entire collection of Trixie Belden books. I'm missing 37, 38, and 39.
42. I wanted to live next to Trixie and Honey when I was a kid so that I could help them solve mysteries and ride on their horses.
43. I also wanted to be one of the Boxcar Children.
44. When I was a kid, the "book mobile" would come to my neighborhood in the summer. I can remember sitting at the kitchen window waiting for it to pull up (about 1/2 a block away) and I would run out the door with my library card and go pick out some good books!
45. I'm still on a reading break.
46. I almost started reading a book today -- but I didn't!
47. I decorate cakes. Have I mentioned that before? I've made 4 wedding cakes.
48. I hate to make wedding cakes. I get too nervous!
49. I am now in 11th place on my Yahoo Fantasy baseball team.
50. My brother Darrell is in last place.
51. I got my first pedicure in December last year and I loved it!
52. I'm going to get my second, ever, manicure this Saturday. The first one was three days before my wedding.
53. I'm taking Beth and Mom with me to get their nails done too.
54. My dog snores and burps.
55. My cat passes gas.
56. Have I mentioned I'm not an animal lover?
57. I have a fear of driving off a bridge.
58. I have reoccuring nightmares about planes crashing.
59. 9/11 felt like one of my nightmares coming true.
60. I used to have a reoccuring dream that I was back in high school. After a few years of that dream I finally graduated. I stopped having the dream then.