Wednesday, May 2, 2007

About Me 32 - 40

32. I love barns. I love the way they look out in a field...especially old barns.

33. My Mom is one of my best friends!

34. I am not an animal lover even though we have two cats and a dog. My favorite animal though, is a cat.

35. I enjoy camping.

36. I like the beach in the winter.

37. I like the mountains in the summer and fall.

38. I am blessed to be in contact with many of my childhood friends.

39. I love to read Christian fiction books. Right now I'm having to take a "reading break" because if I start reading a really good book it's hard for me to put it down and I've got too much to do!

40. I've always wanted to learn to play piano. I can pick out a melody on the piano, but that's as far as it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love learning new tidbits about my friends!

By the way, I really dislike cats, love the beach in winter, the mountains any time of year and I love my mommy! :-)

Marsha

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."