Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yuck!

Last night in the gym at church:

Ben: "I have some bad news."

Me: "What is it?"

Ben: "I was in the bathroom stall changing into my costume before church when I heard a few splashes."

Me: (dreading to hear the answer) "What was it?"

Ben: "The first two splashes were my gloves, but the last one was my Awana book!"

Me: (groan)

Ben: "But I hadn't used the bathroom in there yet!"

Thank goodness for the little blessings! :o)

(we now have a new Awana book, even though the water was "clean." LOL)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That just goes to tell you that things could always be worse! At least he told you what happened-- instead of you walking upon an Awana book lying out in the sunshine starting to dry... with you none the wiser. Now that would be EWWWW!

Virginia Revoir said...

I really want my kids to join awana but can't find one that has classes on other days but wednesday and sunday

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."