Monday, July 14, 2008

Cleaning the Trunk

We have a trunk (or chest) in our living room. Neal and the kids made it a couple of years ago. It was supposed to be a deck box, but when I saw it I wanted it for my living room. It holds most of our games (some are in the basement) and our afghans and throws.

Here it is:

It started getting so full that I was having trouble closing it, so last week I took everything out of it:(where's Beth?)

See how big this trunk is?


After I got everything out of the trunk I weeded through and made a few donations to Good Will. Then I reorganized everything.

Here's the way it's supposed to look!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow! What a cool trunk they made and it's HUGE! That is a cute picture showing Beth for perspective. Your organizing job looks great!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wow, I would love to have one of these to put comforters in in our family room. The kids like to use blankets when they lie on the sofas, but I hate having them around all of the time or schlepping them to a closet. Yours is really cool.

Anonymous said...

We have one very similar to this. Our is old and has a flat top. Our is also in the livingroom. Since we have a woodstove we decided to keep our wood in ours. No need to run outside for wood every few hours. :)

Hugs!

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."