Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Planning Monday



This is something I've seen floating around in the blogosphere for quite some time. I thought I'd give it a try this week and see if it helped me organize my week a little better. Here's my menu plan for this coming week (this week I'm only planning suppers):


Monday:
Zucchini Parmesan (like eggplant parmesan -- my SIL told me about this)
Salad

Tuesday
Soup Beans and Ham
Cornbread

Wednesday
Pasta and Bean Skillet (a favorite vegetarian dish...basically pasta, red kidney beans, tomatoes, mexican seasonings)
green beans, steamed

Thursday
Homemade Pizza (using a homemade crust from freshly ground wheat)
salad

Friday
Tex-Mex Lasagna (Light and Tasty recipe)

Saturday
Spaghetti Squash (hopefully our spaghetti squash will be ready by Saturday)

Throughout the week fresh veggies from the garden will be randomly added to the menu...just depending on what is ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The red kidney beans/pasta/mexican seasonings sounds like a quick and easy, delicious dinner! I am going to save your post to my delicious so I remember to try this!

Have a blessed week!

the (not so) frugal domestic goddess,
Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."