Friday, November 28, 2008

Beth





I had one of the happiest days in my life fourteen years ago today! My daughter, Elizabeth Jayne, was born! Life has never been the same. She has brought so much joy into my life. She was a good baby, a cute toddler (except at bedtime!), a fun preschooler, a sweet little girl, and now she is a funny, interesting, helpful, beautiful, caring, and Jesus-Loving teenager! I've always been told "just wait until she hits the teenage years!" Well, I'm so excited about these teenage years so far! My daughter is just getting better and better! We have lots of fun together, whether it's at home or shopping or going to church...playing games or doing school work. I love her and I'm so thankful to God for giving me such a precious daughter!

I love you, Beth!

2 comments:

Perri said...

Hey, as long as she's in that box, close it up and ship her to me for awhile. I love spending time with that kid.

Happy Birthday Beth!

Theresa said...

It is obvious in your posts and the pictures that Beth has a sweet, Godly spirit. I am thankful you have been blessed with a wonderful teenager! Happy Birthday Beth!

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."