I read this over at Marsha's blog, and thought it would be fun to do!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? He's watching Fox News or Spongebob!
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? It would depend on the restaurant and the salad. If he gets his favorite Buffalo Chicken Salad, then he would order Blue Cheese Dressing. His favorite dressing at home is Ranch.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? There's not much he doesn't like, but I'd say his two least favorite food items are sweet potatoes and cinnamon.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We don't go out to bars, but he occasionally has to go with work. I think he orders sweet tea or a soft drink.
5. Where did he go to high school? Amherst County High School in Amherst, VA.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9.5 wide
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Hmmm...probably tools
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? This is so difficult because he doesn't get stuck on one of anything...however, I would guess and say a Club sandwich from Subway. (what would you say, Neal?)
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Probably a spinach salad. He loves anything green!
10. What is his favorite cereal? He doesn't eat cereal anymore, but when he did his favorite was Basic 4.
11. What would he never wear? As soon as I'd say he'd never wear something, he'd probably wear it. But I know he has a strong dislike for sweaters!
12. What is his favorite sports team? This one's easy: Virginia Tech Hokies Football team!
13. Who did he vote for? McCain/Palin!
14. Who is his best friend? That would be...ME! :o)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Snore!
16. How many states has he lived in? Two: Virginia and Georgia
17. What is his heritage? Redneck! lol No, I'm not really sure. His family's like mine...we've been here in America for more years than any of us know!
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Trouble! He hates cake (oh, I forgot that one up above!!) I usually make him a big cookie or a cheesecake.
19. Did he play sports in high school? No, with his heart condition he wasn't allowed to play sports. He did like to play football in the front yard though!
20. What could he spend hours doing? In the summer he could spend hours working in the yard and garden. He loves working with his plants and doing landscaping.
21. What's something cool about him? The "coolest" thing about Neal is his love for our family. He would rather be home with us than anywhere else. It was not a problem at all when he had to spend two months at home earlier this year. It was hard for us to have him leave and go back to work!
Neal is a great husband and father and I love him very much!