Saturday, November 1, 2008

Please Pray!

Today my friend, April, had a sky-diving accident. She was tandem diving and apparently her chute did not open, and the other person fell on top of her. ***Correction*** Her chute did open, but she and the instructor got tangled before the landing. She landed underneath the instructor.*** To my understanding, she has been unresponsive and unable to breathe on her own since the accident. She is in very critical condition. April has two daughters -- Anna is 13 and Emily is 8 or 9.

Please pray!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Teresa, thanks for the post on April. I am just so sad for her girls and husband. She is such a sweet person. I am praying!

Anonymous said...

How terrible... I'll be praying!

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."