Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm a GREAT-Aunt!

Actually I've been a great aunt for over 30 years (ahem) but now for the second time I'm a real "Great-Aunt!" My niece, Susie, gave birth last night to Robert Daniel ______________, III. They will call him Daniel (we have lots and lots of Roberts/Robbies/Bobby's/Bobs, etc in our family). He was three weeks early and weighed in at 5 lbs, 10 oz, and is 19 inches long! He, of course, is beautiful! Even though I have not actually seen a picture of him yet, I know this without a shadow of a doubt. How could it be any other way?!!!

The coolest thing is that he was born on my Mom's birthday yesterday! So he shares his birthday with his Great Grandma -- GiGi.

We are so happy for Susie and Robbie and my brother Bob and his wife Debbie.

Didn't I tell you "God is Good?!"

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."