Saturday, April 21, 2007

21 through 31

I'm really, really tired, but I'm going to try and come up with a few more of my 100 things about me list -- I'm on 21.

21. I hate it when I burn things in my oven and it smells up the entire house. (tonight I turned on the oven to bake cookies, and unbeknownst to me my husband had left some Thyme in the oven after drying it. Can you say
S-T-I-N-K??? I just hope no one comes around any time soon because it smells suspiciously like an illegal substance!)

22. I have found out this past year that, surprisingly, I enjoy teaching Bible studies to women (not just teaching kids!).

23. I love to drink water!

24. I do not like talking on the phone or IMing people unless I have something really important to talk about.

25. I play Yahoo Fantasy Baseball with my brothers and cousin. This is my second season and I'm in 12th place ... out of 12!

26. My favorite color is green.

27. My eyes are green.

28. I hated iced tea until I had to go three years without drinking carbonated beverages and finally gave in to peer pressure and started drinking sweet tea!

29. I love to read magazines when I have time, but I have a huge pile waiting for that time to come!

30. My son is getting baptized May 2nd!

31. He asked Jesus to be his savior on September 11, 2006.

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."