Monday, April 16, 2007

Playing with Pictures

This Friday night, we're having a Single Mom's retreat for our group from church. Last night and this morning I worked on note pages to include in the ladies folders. Our theme is "Fill My Cup, Lord," and each of the four sessions has a "cup" title. I wanted a picture of some sort of cup at the top of each of my note pages. I found some cute cups online, but when I'd try to copy them they would either be blurry or blocked from copying. So, Beth and I decided to take our own pictures (or use some I already had). Here's what we came up with:











A Cup Full of Friendship











My Cup Runneth Over











A Cup Full of Beauty












A Cup Full of Laughter (my daughter on left)

I loved how these pictures turned out, and Beth and I had so much fun taking them. The one of her and her friend was taken last summer on our porch. I took some great shots of them, but I loved this one because it was so genuine. These are our giggly girls!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."