I've been reading my friend Perri's blog and she's been listing 100 things about herself. She's not doing it all at one time, but bit by bit. I got to thinking about it and I don't know if I can even think of 100 things to write about myself. BUT, I'm going to give it a try....bit by bit.
1. My husband calls me a flatlander because I'm from Ohio. He doesn't like to refer to me as a Yankee.
2. I married a Rebel.
3. I grew up on Oxford St. in a small town in OH, and the first house Neal and I bought in VA was on Oxford St.
4. I used to play Charlies Angels with my friends.
5. I was in love with Steve Austin -- Astronaut -- Man barely alive -- AKA The Six Million Dollar Man!
6. I didn't like Farrah Fawcett because she married my man!
7. I played Barbies until I was in 9th grade. (shhh...don't tell anyone)
8. I love oatmeal.
9. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
10. My favorite season is fall.
11. I asked Jesus into my heart when I was 15.
12. I'm glad I did!
13. I've been blessed with many good friends in my life and I continue to be blessed with more and more.
14. I was supposed to have a beach wedding, but it rained. So I only had a beach rehearsal, and an indoor wedding (by the ocean).
15. We honeymooned on Hilton Head Island, SC.
16. My dream vacation is Hawaii.
17. I've always wanted to be a wife and Mommy, and I feel blessed!
18. I'm a home school teacher.
19. My kids love their teacher!
20. I love the principal. :o)