Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Musicians

Beth and Ben had their annual spring piano recital this afternoon. Beth is in her 5th year of piano and Ben, his 2nd. Beth performed one piano piece and also sang a duet with her best friend. They sang "You've Got a Friend in Me." They did an excellent job. I was a very proud Mama. :o) Ben also did an excellent job playing two piano pieces. I have video of them, but couldn't figure out how to put it on my blog. So, I guess some pictures will have to do (you can use your imagination on what it sounded like):


Ben playing Mist on the Lake.

Beth playing Sonatina in F

Happy faces now that the recital is complete!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."