Friday, April 13, 2007

Checking In

I know I haven't gotten my Easter pictures up yet, but that will happen. I promise! They're still on my camera.

This week has been busy, busy. I started a handwriting job on Monday. My friend's kids were on spring break and we kept her daughter here Sunday through Wednesday and then traded for her son on Wednesday night and we returned him safe and almost sound to his mom tonight. :o) I'm getting ready for our Single Mom's retreat next week. We had school every day. And, of course, every other thing that has to be done on any given week.

Tomorrow I leave for West Virginia to get my Mom. She's been staying with my aunt in Indiana for the past two and a half weeks, and my brother is bringing her half way to my house. I'm glad my mom was able to stay with my aunt, but I'm so excited to get her back. Now if I could get my aunt to come too! :o)

This week something very exciting happened in our house. We got DSL!!! WooHoo! I can't believe the difference in the speed. It's unreal. Didn't know my computer was capable of moving that fast! And it's so nice to be online and not worry about whether or not someone's trying to get hold of me. Now if it's busy, it's because I'm on the phone!

Well, just wanted to check in and let you all know I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I've just been sitting in my living room writing and writing and writing!

1 comment:

Perri said...

Now you can never be without high speed or you will find yourself banging your head on your desk while you wait for a page to load.

I'm glad your mom's home.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."