Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm a CopyCat Too

Okay, I copied this off of Perri. I've never seen this one before...should be interesting. :o)

YOUR REAL NAME: Teresa

YOUR GANGSTA NAME (1st 4 letters plus izzle): Tereizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color + fave animal): EmeraldCat

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name + childhood street): Dawn Oxford

YOUR STAR WARS NAME (last 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name + first 3 letters of Mom's maiden name): Leytewat -- Queen Leytewat, that is.

YOUR SUPER HERO NAME (2nd fave color + fave drink): Sapphire H2O

YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM NAME (Grandma/Grandpa's first name + Jones): Flora Neal Jones

YOUR GOTH NAME (Black + name of one of your pets): Black Shadow

YOUR AMERICAN IDOL NAME (fav car and sea food): Mustang Shrimp

NAME OF YOUR DREAM BAND (name of computer + printer): Dell Deskjet

MOVIE STAR NAME (sibling's middle name + mother-in-law's maiden name): Wayne Wooldridge

YOUR ALTER EGO NAME (name of one your childhood pets + popular brand of clothes when you were young): Sassy Izod

YOUR LAWYER NAME (fav actor's last name + fav hard liquor): Hanks Bourbon (I've never even tried bourbon, but I liked the sound of it -- :o)

YOUR HIP HOP NAME (fav candy + fruit): M&M Pineapple

1 comment:

Perri said...

I think that is the most Goth name yet.

And Sassy Izod - that's classic right there.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."