Saturday, March 17, 2007

Keeping Busy

Just a quick post here. I'm working on a handwriting job for a local company. I have 1,500 envelopes to address! I received them Wednesday afternoon, and I have to return them Monday by noon. So far I've completed over 900 of them! I want to get them done as quickly as possible, so I've worked really hard today!

Beth is in the Awana games tomorrow. She's been sick all week, so hopefully her strength will be up to par tomorrow. She started with a fever last Saturday that lasted 4 or 5 days. Then she got an upper respiratory infection, or something. Definitely not feeling well! She is on the mend though, so that's good to see!

Sadly, I have an uncle that is not doing well. He has had Parkinson's for many years and I guess it's just taking a toll on his body. This is my dad's brother (my dad passed away in 2002). I'm very close to him and his wife, and it hurts so much to think of losing him. It's almost like losing my Dad again. I love him so much! Please keep my family in your prayers.

That's all for now. I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."