Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mouse Update

For those of you who were wondering -- I know this is keeping you up at night -- there have been no more mice! My thought is this: There were just 4 mice, and they were starving and that peanut butter was just too good to pass up!

It's pretty sad though when your kids are disappointed that there are no more mice in the house!

Oh, another thing. If you catch mice in your trap and you have an outside cat, Do not dump said mice in the woods. My Mom got excited when she found two mice on her patio. She thought her cat was doing a good job of catching the mice before they came in. Nope! He just brought two of the dead mice he found in the woods to her. Lazy, good for nuthin cat! LOL

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."