Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hellfire and Brimstone






Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Jonathan Edwards

You're the original hellfire-and brimstone preacher and you take God's justice very seriously. You are passionate about preaching and an accomplished theologian.


Jonathan Edwards


80%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


73%

Karl Barth


73%

Martin Luther


73%

Charles Finney


67%

Anselm


53%

John Calvin


53%

Jürgen Moltmann


47%

Augustine


33%

Paul Tillich


20%




I would definitely not call myself an accomplished theologian. Far from it! But I found this quiz interesting. I found it over at 2nd Cup of Coffee.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I couldn't even understand what some of the questions meant! LOL It was an interesting quiz though.

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."